Thursday 9 October 2008

Hey Teach!


My uncle was a Maths teacher and my cousin is now also into teaching. When I was young I originally wanted to be a nurse (I can only imagine it was because it was one of the few occupations I knew... I am incredibly squeamish!) Yet as I got older, the idea of being a teacher appealed to me more; after spending many years in the school system though, I came to the conclusion that KIDS ARE MEAN and was soon put off the idea.

I just find it amazing how many people think or suggest that I become a teacher, friends, family and people who I barely even know! The fact that I attended high school everyday for the 5 years doesn't help my case, it seems like I couldn't get enough of it. I'm starting to think that staying in bed and watching Trisha for one day wouldn't have killed me.

.......Anyway...I can't be a teacher....I'm left handed and always rub my work off the board as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment