Thursday 9 October 2008

Halloween Horror Nights


I will be attending Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios soon. I have been to the event every year since I have been in Florida and have never failed to be petrified yet! Although the people dressed up in their elaborate costumes can't touch and harm you, I can't help but feel that I should take an extra pair of underwear! (Just in case)

The theme for 2008 is Bloody Mary, one year it was clowns! I enjoy going on the rides especially, but the haunted houses are like torture. It doesn't help that 300 other students from school are in the park trying to scare you at every opportunity! When I leave the park my body finally, after being tense for hours can relax! But it's always a good night! In a funny kind of way.

1 comment:

  1. LUCKY U GET TO GO TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS. i WANT TO GO THERE I HAV A FANCY FOR HORROR LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete