Friday 26 September 2008

In your face



I was lucky enough to visit a good friend of mine in Boston in March. A great city, I really liked everything about the place...except for the cold weather at the time. There were a few things I noticed while I was there:

There are so many zebra crossings!! Nobody paid much attention to them though, so crossing the road was like being in a live game of Frogger!

America runs on Dunkin'! Dunkin' Donuts is on every corner in the north, most of the people I hung out with were always craving that next caffeine boost, such a fast paced lifestyle compared to the senior citizens I am used to kickin' it with in Florida!

The North Face brand and logo is thrust in your face at every opportunity, I couldn't turn around without seeing someone wearing a North Face jacket or hat, it amazed me that a brand could be so prominent throughout a city.

No comments:

Post a Comment