Saturday 15 November 2008

Be a Dreamer


I was talking with my friends about dreams last night, in particular recurring dreams. I have one, not had it for a while now but every so often it comes back to me and is sometimes slightly modified.

In the dream I am at a park with some friends, we are just walking around and it's quite busy. Then we walk to a quieter area and come across a hill. My friends all begin to climb and I know that I'm going to find it hard so start to panic a little. I keep trying to climb the hill but slip and lose my footing every time. I think in the end I make it but it's always frustrating!

Perhaps the dream represents my fear of failure, and not being good enough, striving but not succeeding! Or....it could mean I'm not destined to be a hill climber...one of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment