Saturday 10 May 2008

Jobby Job Job

As scary as it is, I turn 21 soon, far too young to be making major life changing decisions in my opinion! Having got through life so far without too much responsibility, the prospect of selecting a career path and actually getting a job can be quite daunting. Is 20 too old to be deciding what to do? All I have on my list of requirements so far is....
  • To enjoy what I do
  • Be creative in what I do
  • To earn enough money to live comfortably
I would like to think that getting a job won't be too difficult for me when I graduate, my main concern is getting the right job for me. It feels like the people around me are so driven and decided in what they want to do, where I am still at somewhat of a loss. I'm sure something will come to me, interest me unsuspectingly, until then I will spend the next 6 months looking and waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment